Earlylife Radio/ Earlylife Media Hub (projects under Open Air Solutions) is online platform that is created to involve young people in Africa in using citizen journalism as a tool to monitor issues of democracy, governance and youths activities that impact Africa.
Earlylife Media Hub target audience is young people from 16yrs to 39 years old, university going students as well as urban youths all over Africa, community leaders that can access internet services on phone, wireless internet access, laptops and Cyber Cafés.
Our goal is to see a Continent where young people are fully participating in governance
Our mission is to develop responsibility within the youth, empower them to act as citizen journalists within their own communities and be the agents of positive change.
- Activation and Users: To provide a platform to the youths to express themselves on issues that affects them
- Workshops and Training: To give an opportunity to the youths to provide solutions to their social problems thus contributing to social development.
- Networking and Mobilization: To build a vibrant leadership community of young people who are participating in responsible leadership dialogue for a tolerant and nonviolent society.
- Monitoring and Evaluation: Reviewing the Millennium Development Goals (MDGS)
Open Air Solutions Services
- Social Media PR
- Radio and Website Advertisement
- Web hosting and Design
- Live Broadcasting
- Inter-parliamentary Union
- National Debate Council
- Earlylife Radio is a Nominee of the Young Achievers Awards 2011
- Earlylife Radio was Recognized as the second Best out of 10 projects by the VC4Africa Community
- Shujaaz FM (Kenya)
- Tomorrow Leaders Summit (Malaysia)
- XYZ (Kenya)
- National Debate Council (Uganda)
- Trac FM